Tuesday 26 May 2009

Half-Term Holidays

Well, it's half-term and we've had a nice day out.

First to the Odeon at Liverpool One to see Night at the Museum 2. I'm not sure it was as good as the first one but still quite entertaining. Steve Coogan riding a squirrel was rather amusing. Pooky liked it anyway.

Then it was a mooch round town where I picked up some reusable ice cubes and a chef's candle from Lakeland along with a Smiths guitar tab book from Dolphin.

Finally, lunch at Zizzi in Liverpool One. We had a decent antipasto with meats, olives, bread, oils and mozzarella, followed by linguine gamberi with tomato and chilli. It was pretty good and I'll try to recreate the recipe some time, probably next week. As soon as I do, I'll post it here.

Anyway, I'm just settling down to a glass of white Merlot and it's been a busy day so I'll sign out for now.


TTFN


The Bloke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guitar Hero?

The Axefactor