Wednesday 27 May 2009

Back To (Proper) Work - Well, Almost

It was a return to my day job today. Well, not quite. Today was the start of the PHM Taxi Show in Coventry's Ricoh Arena where displays of all things taxi are, well, displayed.

As in my real job I'm charged with flogging taxi insurance online, I was down there shaking hands, taking details and handing out goodie-bags.

Needless to say, lunch wasn't up to much however the pastrami, cheese and mustard sandwich was surprisingly tasty.

And so home and dinner. The left-over beef I mentioned in an earlier post made a cracking stir-fry and I'll give you all the details in a minute or two.

It just remains for me to say that I'm enjoying a nice cold pinot grigio while watching the latest round of upper-class twits being incompetent on The Apprentice.

T'ra for now.


The Bloke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guitar Hero?

The Axefactor