Saturday 23 May 2009

The Bloke Is Back!

Well, it's been a while but The Bloke is back.

After a bit of a do with my previous hosting company over the registration and hosting of http://www.blokeinthekitchen.com/, along with other work committments and suchlike, 'bloke' had to take something of a backseat.

Now though, through the miracle of the social network, blokeinthekitchen is reborn - bigger, better and, most importantly where I'm concerned, free-er (if that's really a word).

Anyway, for those of you who remember the original blokeinthekitchen, there'll be more great recipes written in a plain and simple way that anyone - any bloke - can understand. No poncey words or fancy terms - just easy, straight-forward cooking.

Right, I'm still in the process of setting up my various profiles. Please follow my updates on Twitter at http://twitter.com/blokeinkitchen and I'm almost done with my new Facebook page.

Watch this space!


The Bloke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guitar Hero?

The Axefactor