Tuesday 23 August 2011

Lol Curry

Quick one. One of my favourite dishes in that it uses up leftovers and it's damn tasty.

I call it lol curry, not because it's funny but because of it's main ingredient; left over lamb. This is the remnants of Sunday's shoulder of lamb that I left in the oven for 5 hours on 140 degrees with a few litres of chicken stock and a glass of red wine while I went out for a few beers with my old mate Bobbo who was visiting from Spain.

Anyway, I've covered the recipe before, more or less, here http://blokeinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2011/03/lovely-leftovers.html so I won't bore you with it again.

Come to think of it, the main point of this post was really just to say that I'm using the first of my home-grown chillies tonight in place of the dried chilli mentioned in the recipe (which I generally only use because I'm very lazy).

Anyway, must go. Curry to eat!

The Bloke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guitar Hero?

The Axefactor